webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:1st August 2008
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: January/24/09

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by punch-that-goblin.co.nr i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
Name: Shirley
DOB:24th April 1991
recent entries
Happy Birthday to Bro! And a Happy Belated Birthda...
Yesterday I went for Elaine’s birthday BBQ. Hahas ...
Previously celebrated Bee sian Birthday on the 4t...
Back to blogging... hahas(: UT has over, and now i...
hahas(: SAD UT3 had ended! hahas(: The paper was r...
Tommorow is the start of UT 3, and i was still wat...
Yesterday was the last day of school, guess most o...
hahas had a great day during monday, the whole cla...
Studying with bee sian was fun. Took some photo wi...
After a long time to meet up with my Year 1 cliqu...


wishlist
Get good Result
Speak good English
Peaceful Family
Mp3
A trip to Taiwan
A trip to Hong Kong
Freedom
Able to help the needy
Design accessories by myself
Learn piano


plugboard
insert plugboard here

jukebox


rewind


Wednesday, April 14, 2010
@ 8:07 PM

Yesterday was the last day of IEP. I kind of like working with the collegues there. Hahas(: had very nice people over there.(: Took some photos with them. hahas(:


However today is the only holiday left for us. I seem to be reluctant to go back to school. The feeling is so weird. hahas(: Hard to get chance to enjoy le. FYP topic just come out. My team get the topic on SJAS E-COURSE BOOKING. Hahas(: Work hard from tml onwards! Jia you for all ur studies for all my friend! (:



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr