webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:1st August 2008
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: January/24/09

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by punch-that-goblin.co.nr i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
Name: Shirley
DOB:24th April 1991
recent entries
Back to blogging... hahas(: UT has over, and now i...
hahas(: SAD UT3 had ended! hahas(: The paper was r...
Tommorow is the start of UT 3, and i was still wat...
Yesterday was the last day of school, guess most o...
hahas had a great day during monday, the whole cla...
Studying with bee sian was fun. Took some photo wi...
After a long time to meet up with my Year 1 cliqu...
Hahas(: yesterday went out with Jamie and Aman...
Holiday has started!!!(: hahas(: I had been re...
Its been a long time since i blog. Recently been r...


wishlist
Get good Result
Speak good English
Peaceful Family
Mp3
A trip to Taiwan
A trip to Hong Kong
Freedom
Able to help the needy
Design accessories by myself
Learn piano


plugboard
insert plugboard here

jukebox


rewind


Saturday, March 13, 2010
@ 10:28 AM


Previously celebrated Bee sian Birthday on the 4th of march. hahas(: I had a fun time spend with them.(: Bee wanted us to do out his name with us posing all the letter out and she took a photo of the seven of us. hahas(: Too hard le... sorry bee! hmm anyway we went to take neoprints after we had dinner at takashimaya. The food was delicious. hahas(: I can't remember what i ordered already. hahas(: After taking neoprints and its home sweet home. Bee Sian hope you enjoy the day!(:(:(: 

What a unlucky and boring day. Was late for work as i overslept, and i caused my friend to wait for me. Trust me to be so sleepy after sleeping until so late. Arghh i am a pig!!! Haiz i cause my friend to be late for work too. Furthermore, we took the wrong bus as well, end up having to take taxi to work destination after we get down at the nearest bus stop. Lucky my supervisor and boss still haven't reach, if not i going to feel more guilty if i cause my friend to be late too.

However, for this whole week there was totally no job scope, all the reports of the project was not done, and i do not have any testing needed to be done for this week. hmm was it consider a good or bad thing? I am real bored and i really have nothing to do and what i did was to watch drama after reading article everyday i came for work. The supervisor saw it and he didn't say anything. Omg , i am somehow worried about it, although he did not mention, but i think it is going to affect my grade in the testimonial. Haiz.. I am too much le, but there is really nothing to do in the office. Hope the coming week i could have some work to do, so that i do not get the chance to sit down there in the office and have the opportunity to watch drama again. Hope the coming week could be better. I want to learn some things in this IEP. hahas(:



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr