webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:1st August 2008
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: January/24/09

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by punch-that-goblin.co.nr i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
Name: Shirley
DOB:24th April 1991
recent entries
Tommorow is the start of UT 3, and i was still wat...
Yesterday was the last day of school, guess most o...
hahas had a great day during monday, the whole cla...
Studying with bee sian was fun. Took some photo wi...
After a long time to meet up with my Year 1 cliqu...
Hahas(: yesterday went out with Jamie and Aman...
Holiday has started!!!(: hahas(: I had been re...
Its been a long time since i blog. Recently been r...
Recently rushing my PP. Finally finish le worz. ...
Had been going out recently to have some fun wi...


wishlist
Get good Result
Speak good English
Peaceful Family
Mp3
A trip to Taiwan
A trip to Hong Kong
Freedom
Able to help the needy
Design accessories by myself
Learn piano


plugboard
insert plugboard here

jukebox


rewind


Monday, February 8, 2010
@ 5:58 PM

hahas(: SAD UT3 had ended! hahas(: The paper was rather easy, but i am not sure how i fare. Should be able to pass for this module UT. (: So glad one of it ended. Had to focus on the next UT which is MIS UT3. And the paper is on the 4.30pm. Hahas(: just now made a mistake that the UT was at 8.30am, luckily Jannath told me that it was 4.30pm if not i would not be bothered to go and check it. hahas(: 

I have no mood to study for this UT. Hiaz ... too much information need to read up on, really hard to make myself focus on studying it. Especially when Chinese New Year is coming, and the more i wish to go out and have fun before IEP even start. Have to force myself to study, so as not to panic when tomorrow UT come. Good Luck to all for MIS UT!!! (:



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr