webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED:1st August 2008
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??

current layout: science box
last updated: January/24/09

blogger views (and counting!)
currently online


disclaimer
welcome to my kawaii blog. feel free to read around. this blog was designed me. copyrighted 2008 by punch-that-goblin.co.nr i do not share my personal layout. pls look at the credits to where i got my references. tag me if you want to be linked. COPYCATS, rippers & spammers are not welcome here!
strictly NO RIPPING
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer


webmistress
Name: Shirley
DOB:24th April 1991
recent entries
Yesterday I went for Elaine’s birthday BBQ. Hahas ...
Previously celebrated Bee sian Birthday on the 4t...
Back to blogging... hahas(: UT has over, and now i...
hahas(: SAD UT3 had ended! hahas(: The paper was r...
Tommorow is the start of UT 3, and i was still wat...
Yesterday was the last day of school, guess most o...
hahas had a great day during monday, the whole cla...
Studying with bee sian was fun. Took some photo wi...
After a long time to meet up with my Year 1 cliqu...
Hahas(: yesterday went out with Jamie and Aman...


wishlist
Get good Result
Speak good English
Peaceful Family
Mp3
A trip to Taiwan
A trip to Hong Kong
Freedom
Able to help the needy
Design accessories by myself
Learn piano


plugboard
insert plugboard here

jukebox


rewind


Tuesday, March 30, 2010
@ 12:23 PM

Happy Birthday to Bro! And a Happy Belated Birthday to Amanda! Enjoy brother birthday on the 28th of March. Mummy and me went to AMK hub with him and bought him a sling bag from Zinc. Hope he likes it. (: hahas (: Went to ate subway with mummy and bro. Went for dinner with my family member after shopping, and later we met daddy for dinner at places nearby our house.  The day before went to pass present to Amanda at her workplace with Jamie. I also meet Jamie to help her with choosing present for Amanda. Hahas (: And she likes the present Jamie gave her. Hahas (:  Hope we could meet up together real soon to make up for not celebrating it that day as our time all clash. Really sorry for keep changing the schedule! I will arrange to meet up real soon.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr